The Institute represents the leading manufacturers of reagents and products of its own production:
- Products of own production (trademark "Institute of Biochemistry of Biologically Active Compounds of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus", Belarus)
- Cloud-Clone Corp., CCC, USA
- AtaGenix Laboratories, Biolake Wuhan, China
- Elabscience Biotechnology Co., Ltd, USA
- BlueGene Biotech, China
Our mission is to meet the needs of scientists in high-quality reagents for scientific research at the best prices, which will save budget funds.
- recombinant and native proteins (including cytokines) - more than 9000 (proteins with proven activity are offered).
- monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies - more than 17,000. For immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry, Western blot, flow cytometry, enzyme immunoassay. Standard packaging for monoclonal antibodies 20, 100, 200 mcg, 1 mg, 1 g for protein (or other, on request), for polyclonal antibodies - 10, 50, 100 mcg, 1 mg, 1 g for protein (or other, on order). Upon request, conjugation is performed with various labels at the choice of the buyer. Samples can be provided upon request.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) kits: Sandwich and competitive ELISA kits, small molecule kits, antibody kits, high sensitivity kits, and short reaction time kits (1 hour) are available. Kits are available for the determination of biological substances not only of humans, but also of a number of different animals: rats, mice, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, rhesus monkeys, cats, dogs, goats, cows, sheep, horses, chickens, etc. - - more than 10000
kits for immunochemiluminescent analysis (ICLA): phosphors are attached as a label - substances that glow in the ultraviolet. This technique is aimed at the determination of biologically important compounds in those concentrations (very low) in which they occur in biological objects. ICLA kits have a high sensitivity than ELISA kits - more than 10,000.
Additional information: follow the link (белкиантитела.рф)
Contacts for communication: Ekaterina Vyacheslavovna
Phone/Fax: +375152559075; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org